Intelligent Leadership® 2.5 Day Team Coaching Retreat
What Makes this Leadership Retreat Unique?
The Intelligent Leadership Retreat is both Immersive and Impactful. Leaders will experience coaching, deep reflection, peer learning and heightened self-awareness that will unlock and unleash their potential.
Here is what makes our leadership retreat unique:
- Personalized development activities leveraging the ILEC coaching methodology
- Team building exercises involving peer learning activities and one-on-one development
- Discover your Core Purpose and translate this learning into actionable steps that ignites your full potential.
- Explore the strength of your inner core, and how it drives your greatness in your outer core.
- Identifying leadership strengths through the Wheel of Intelligent Leadership
- Experience the powerful Mattone Leadership Enneagram Inventory (MLEI)®, and uncover the leading indicators for your
success and potential downfalls
- Choose to complement your MLEI results with the California Psychological Inventory-260 (CPI-260)® and ILEC’s proprietary
Strategic-Tactical Leadership Index-360 (STLI-360)®
- Engage in a one-on-one coaching session to review and analyze your assessment results from the above that you choose to
- Leave the program with a personalized Individual Leadership Development plan (ILDP) that will serve as your roadmap to your
- Complete the proprietary post-retreat coaching session and stakeholder survey to measure your leadership growth
- Enjoy a relaxed event with your ILEC Coach that includes dinner and a private reception
- Enjoy other benefits including: a copy of the bestseller, The Intelligent Leader (2019), by John Mattone; a special welcome dinner
with your ILEC Coach; pre-program assessments along with coaching sessions; the full two and a half-day workshop; and, tools
and resources to utilize for future reference.
Clients and Testimonials
The IL 2.5 Day Retreat afforded me the opportunity to learn about myself. For many, taking an introspective look at oneself is something most speak of doing but few have achieved much less realized the benefits of. I am fortunate to have had the opportunity to discover and take advantage of my strengths while also work on my weaknesses through this Program, tools and powerful coaching.
– Rene Silva, General Manager, OrthoDenco Labs
With my ILEC’s Coach’s guidance and support, I crafted a well-thought out plan that led me to reach my goal of becoming a Vice President of Marketing at least 7 years sooner than what I had expected. From becoming a published author to having a seat at a board to being a moderator at a panel, my hefty goals are at my reach by continuing to work on my IDP objectives with clear vision and confidence. My ILEC Coach was a wonderful teacher and true leader who wants his students to live up to their potential. I’m forever grateful.
– Ana Albert, VP of Marketing, Association of Latin Professionals for America
In an era where many are claiming to have the “magic bullet” for personal and interpersonal effectiveness, ILEC presents an original and creative approach that speaks for itself. With his way to teach and interact with people, he impacted me deeply at the most important inflection point of my professional and personal life. I highly recommend this Retreat. You may well discover it offers the help you need to truly transform yourself from the inside out.
– Scientific Director, Center for Biomedicine in Bolzano, Italy
Delivered with an unmatched style, ILEC’s powerful coaching methods impacted me deeply, creating an enduring awareness of my inherent talents which have since been fueling both my personal and professional life.
– Fabio Potenti, MD, Chief Medical Operations Officer, Cleveland Clinic-Florida
Pre-Retreat | Assessment & Executive Coaching
- Prior to entering the Retreat, all participants will take the proprietary Mattone Leadership Inventory Assessment (MLEI) – a
powerful leadership assessment tool that builds the framework and roadmap for exploring and distinguishing the executive
maturity of your “inner-core.”
- Participants will be scheduled for a 1-hr private Executive Coaching session with their ILEC Coach to debrief their assessment
results and gain an understanding of their individual leadership maturity and your unique leadership footprint.
DAY 1 – Roadmap to Leadership Success
How you need to think (and act) differently towards leadership in a VUCA (volatile, uncertain, chaotic, ambiguous) world.
Day 1 will focus on how you can become a role model of leadership, gauging your level of executive maturity, understanding the “Wheel of Intelligent Leadership” and pull it all together into your own leadership framework.
- Your Leadership Success Roadmap
- Understanding Your “Inner” & “Outer Core” in More Depth
- Understanding ILEC’s “Map of Executive Maturity”
DAY 2 – Peer Learning Activities
Learning is retained through collaborative critique and application to real-life situations.
- Your Leadership Story – a Peer Learning Activity
- Understanding Your MLEI Results –Team Exercise
- Building Your Predominant Traits – a Peer Learning Activity
- Building Your Least Mature Trait -a Peer Learning Activity
- Attendees will prepare an Individual Leadership Development Plan (ILDP) using the insight gained from Day 1 of the workshop assessment results, peer learning, feedback from your ILEC Coach, and reflection throughout the retreat.
DAY 3 – Individual Development Areas
Leadership strengths, development and action-plans are finely tuned.
- ILDP Presentations and Debrief
- ILDP Key Learnings
- Post-retreat Accountability and Sharing with Key Stakeholders
Retreat Conclusion | Presentation of Certificates
3 Months Post-Retreat: Measuring ROI and Retreat Impact Using ILEC’s LeaderWatch® Survey
Accountability for leadership growth and development through stakeholder involvement and feedback.